Terms & Condition
Conference Cancellation Policy
Any cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Up to 31 March 2020: 100% of registration fees refunded (less a $25.00 processing fee)
- From 1 April 2020 to 30 June 2020: 50% of full registration fees refunded (less a $25.00 processing fee)
- From 1 July to conference date: no refund, attendee substitution only ($25.00 attendee substitution fee)
- Non-attendance (for whatever reason). Forfeit all conference registration fees, no refund will be considered.
Accommodation Cancellations/No Show Policy
Please refer to Mantra on View cancellation policy. The event organiser has no control over room rates, availability or cancellation terms relating to the accommodation booked with Mantra on View.
Conference Recording and Photography Policy
By registering for this event you authorise The National Institute of First Aid Trainers (The First Aid Group Pty Ltd) to record and photograph the presentations, events and attendees (which includes any questions or comments by any attendee) in audio and/or visual format. The National Institute of First Aid Trainers is the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property in that recording and that it may use the recording for any purpose it considers appropriate, including publicity, education or other activities and may earn income for The National Institute of First Aid Trainers own benefit.
The National Institute of First Aid Trainers is the conference organiser for this event and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The conference organiser is bound by relevant Australian privacy legislation.
Collecting your personal information
It is the conference organiser’s usual practice to collect personal information directly from you via the online registration form fields either during the registration process or any expression of interest forms you complete on the conference website. The conference organiser does not collect personal information about you from any publicly available sources or via other means.
The conference organiser does not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website may use session cookies during a search query of the website or when you access this website.
Using Your Personal Information
The conference organiser only uses your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to the conference organiser and for related, internal management purposes.
The conference organiser does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies;
- You have consented;
- You would reasonably expect that your information be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this conference;
- It is required or authorized by law;
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health;
- It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
You may access personal information that the conference organiser holds about you, and you can ask to correct personal information held about you.
If you are on one or more of the conference organiser’s email lists you may opt-out of further contact by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails received by you.