It’s with great excitement that we announce the launch of The National Institute of First Aid Trainers (NIFAT)
NIFAT aims to be the leading information group for first aid training professionals nationally, providing members with the most up to date information and professional development opportunities.
Recently established to build a national network of educators and providers, NIFAT enables members to network and share information freely in an effort to provide consistency between training providers across Australia.
What we do;
- Distribute information and resources to the first aid training industry by means of social media, membership, and our national conference,
- Seek advice from peak clinical bodies, VET sector agencies and our panel of industry experts on training queries raised by members,
- Utilise the hundreds of years of experience held by our members to provide feedback to industry skills councils and influential organisations relevant to first aid training,
- Facilitate constructive industry consultation and continuous improvement,
- Provide educators with professional development opportunities for continued educational growth,
- Organise the largest national conference for first aid training professionals annually,
- Provide the opportunity to share information on new products and initiatives from national and international suppliers,
- Maintain our on-line directory for members to access services from a range of organisations,
- Provide links to external organisations relevant to the first aid training industry,
- Promote the sharing of information and opportunity for benchmarking with other providers,
- Provide relevant organisations the opportunity to advertise products and services to our members,
- Allow members to view and advertise job vacancies within the first aid training industry.
During April and May we are offering introductory membership including the chance to win some great prizes, including a Laerdal AED 3 Trainer with Little Anne CPR Manikin, Baby Anne CPR Manikin and Dixie Pro Backpack, First Aid Manuals and more.
Members receive access to a range of benefits, these include;
- Access to the most up to date industry news,
- Access to members only ‘ask an expert’ program (see on-line)
- Discounts on events, products and services, including;
Professional development activities such as webinars,
The National First Aid Trainers Conference,
Documents and resources,
- Membership certificate for evidence of engagement with NIFAT and continued professional development,
- Receive our monthly members newsletter,
- Submit your business to our on-line directory with a link to your website,
- View, submit and apply for jobs in the first aid training industry via our on-line job listings,
- Network with other trainers and organisations on our social media platforms,
- Access to member only events.
For further information on NIFAT please visit our website www.nifat.com.au and join our social media platforms by selecting the links on-line.
We look forward to providing the first aid training industry with the best possible services and programmes. If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with us.
From all the team at The National Institute of First Aid Trainers we hope you take advantage of the great opportunities NIFAT will deliver and we look forward to seeing you soon!